Enrolment, Authentication & Verification Solution
Arana Security have teamed up with IDEMIA to bring a full Enrolment, Authentication and Verification (EAV)Solution.
With IDEMA’s MorphoTablet 2i and 2s and Arana Security’s user-friendly application you can have a full EAV solution in one small package.
Biometric is by far the most secure and reliable way to identify people, whether its for law enforcement or for corporate entities. This solution can incorporate Iris and fingerprint identification to give the maximum security.
The Enrolment, Authentication and Verification application or EAV, is designed to allow the secure collection of biometric data and user’s details ensuring a swift and confidential documentation of identity. The application can also provide verification, which is an optional extra and can be included within the software, leading to a higher level of security
EAV Application Features
- Fingerprint and Iris
- Easy Enrolment
- User Reporting
- Fingerprint login for Admins
- 2-Factor Authentication
- Enhanced Security
- Criminal Identification through a cross comparison search against an assigned watch list.
- Identification of an unknown subject (Jane Doe) at a crime scene, in a morgue, etc.
- Time and attendance allows for paperless clock in/ out in both stationary and temporary environment.
- Access control of employees’ configuring the ID checks with the flexibility of mobile use.
- Issuing of identification for citizen’s authentication or renewal of E-Documents.
- ID document check (ID card, visa).
The application is installed on the MorphoTablet™2 that comes with an IriShield USB MK 2120U Iris capture camera to provide our clients with a completed ready to use solution.
Morpho introduces its second generation secure biometric tablet: MorphoTablet™ 2 a touchscreen Android device that offers 4G high speed data transfer, complete credential acquisition/reading capabilities, plus enhanced usability and robustness to ensure seamless enrolment, ID verification and identification on the spot.
Tablet’s features are:
- 8″ touchscreen tablet with incorporated FBI PIV IQS and STQC certified optical
- fingerprint sensor
- 13 MP camera with dual LED for face capture, 1D/2D barcode and MRZ reading
- Contact smart card reader
- Contactless smart card and e-passport reader
- Signature capture
- Embedded security features
- 4G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
IriShield USB MK 2120U
The IriShield USB MK 2120U is a ready-to-use single iris capture camera. The compact camera is powered via USB port. Its low power consumption and mobile OS support makes it suitable for using with smartphones, tablets or other handheld devices.
Each eye is illuminated by infrared LED, thus irises can be captured in various indoor and outdoor environments.
- Capturing Distance: 5 cm
- PKI Based security infrastructure that ensures complete data security
- Package Content: 1 Iris scanner and 1 micro USB cable
- Images are compliant with ISO/IEC 1794-6 standard